MOST Important Interview Questions

Friday, July 2, 2010 Posted by Sangram Nandkhile










MOST Important Interview Questions


I have given almost 10-12 interview in companies like Patni, Accenture,IRIS Business, Hexaware,Quinnox, V2 Solutions,Vexys infotech etc.

So i have good idea what HR asks and what kind of answers they are expecting from you.

Many interview questions are to be expected. Study this list and plan your answers ahead of time so you'll be ready to deliver them with confidence.

1.Tell me about Yourself .
Most common Question asked in every interview. Prepare (just mug it up ..around 8-9 lines about yourself).In this section give small introduction about yourself. Including Marks, Hobbies, Family background. Try to add some innovative points to make strong impressions.


Eg.

I am Sangram Nandkhile.I am currently perusing my B.E. in computers from TERNA ENGINEERING COLLGE.
My aggregate stands up to 65.63% after 7 sems.

My mother works as the principle and my dad is a Government employee.I stay at thane.(tell me about ypur siblings if you have..)

Apart from academics i enjoy taking parts in Drawing,Dancing,Football,Singing etc.


and blah blah...


Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Like Us

Alexa

Followers